Skin health is as important as our overall health because it works hard to protect us from
damage from external factors like harsh sun rays and pollution. Therefore, you need to work
on a routine and adopt good skincare habits to get healthy and clear skin.
Here are 5 skincare habits that will help you achieve healthy skin.
1. Exfoliation - Dead skin cells accumulate on the surface of the skin. You need to exfoliate your skin at least twice a week to remove these dead cells. Use a mild exfoliating scrub, like Pond's Bright Beauty Face Scrub, to rejuvenate your skin and achieve an even skin tone with regular use.
2. Niacinamide Infused Deep Cleansing - Washing your face is essential to flush out impurities and excess sebum. Ideally, you should wash your face twice a day, but at least once a day is a must. Use a gentle face wash fortified with ingredients that boost your skin’s health, such as Pond's Bright Beauty Spotless Glow Foaming Brush Face Wash. It has a silicon applicator brush and is infused with Niacinamide that
has a strong brightening effect with anti-inflammatory, anti-ageing, and anti-acne
properties. It helps in skin restoration and enables you to obtain a brightened,
spotless, clear complexion.
3. Deep Nourishment and Moisturisation - Moisturising your skin is vital. It repairs
damage and keeps your skin hydrated, resulting in healthy and glowing skin.
However, some moisturisers give an oily and sticky texture to the skin. Hence, to
avoid that, you can use Ponds Light Moisturiser. Its non-oily formula will moisturise
your dry skin with a 24-hour moisture lock without making the skin feel greasy.
Enriched with vitamin E, it nourishes and hydrates the face. It also has SPF 15.
4. Using products that contain SPF - Too much sun can damage your skin's barrier,
leading to pigmentation and dark spots. To reverse the harmful effects, the best
advisable products are the ones that contain SPF, like Ponds Bright Beauty Sun Protection SPF 15 PA++ Serum Cream. This serum cream will give you double the
benefits of an anti-spot formulation with Vitamin B3 (niacinamide) to fade dark spots
and pigmentation and protection from sun damage with SPF 15.
5. Hydration & healthy eating - It is advisable always to keep an eye on what you eat because your eating habits play a significant role in your skin outlook. You must try to avoid too many oily and sugary foods. Also, follow the most basic skincare habit drink a lot of water! This is a must to maintain healthy and hydrated skin.
Follow all these habits if you want healthy skin. Join Pond's Instagram community and be a part of the skincare revolution.